Digital Financial Exchange (DIFX) is a cross-asset trading platform that allows you to trade across multiple markets. DIFX offers its cross-asset feature through its two main services: The Spot Exchange and DIFX MT5.
The Spot Exchange is the crypto wing of DIFX and allows you to buy, sell, and trade various crypto assets. DIFX MT5, on the other hand, is mainly focused on the traditional markets, however, it also offers a collection of crypto assets.
By combining these two platforms, DIFX allows its users to seamlessly move their assets between traditional and digital markets.
In this article, you will learn about the basics of DIFX MT5 and how it can help you diversify your investment portfolio.
MetaTrader 5, or MT5, is a trading platform that offers its services for multiple asset classes.
On DIFX MT5, you can access an exhaustive suite of trading tools for different financial markets such as Stocks, Commodities, Forex, and Crypto.
With DIFX MT5, you can use all types of orders with 4 order execution modes as well as charting and technical analysis tools that support 21 timeframes and more than 80 indicators.
Alongside the DIFX Spot Exchange, DIFX MT5 allows you to have access to both traditional and digital markets. You can simply transfer your funds from your spot wallet to your MT5 accounts with a few clicks.
This feature is quite important when we take into account the volatility of financial markets, particularly the cryptocurrency market.
During unstable times, DIFX allows you to simply transfer your funds between markets to better manage your risk exposure.
Additionally, this feature is quite useful when it comes to diversification.
Through diversification, you simply spread your funds across different financial markets or assets to mitigate the risk exposure you have to just one market or asset.
To learn more about diversification, you can read our “What is Diversification?” article.
With our new update, you can access your MT5 accounts directly from your DIFX wallet. To access your MT5 accounts,
1. You need to first log in to your DIFX account and go to your DIFX Wallet.
2. Now, you can see an overview of your whole DIFX wallet. To specifically see your MT5 accounts, click on “MT5” in the side menu.
3. That’s it. Here you can see all your MT5 accounts and their details such as their balance, currency, and leverage. You can also use this section to transfer funds or add new accounts.
First, go to the MT5 section in your DIFX wallet. To create a new account,
1. You need to first choose the type of your account: “Real” or “Demo”. After that, click on “Add Account”.
2. In the pop-up window, confirm the account type, choose your leverage, and click on “Open Account”.
3. After creating your account, you can simply use the menu to add funds, withdraw funds, or retrieve your password.
Please remember that for creating an MT5 account, you need to complete your KYC verification.
You can learn how to complete your KYC here.